1. The beach...a good beach a vacation is always good for the soul and mind, and I enjoy getting to spend a week in relaxation every summer.
2. The weather...sunshine and warmth, need I say more.
3. No school...I do love to learn, but it's great to have a break so that I can get professional experience, read for fun and just enjoy life.
4. Fireflies...I love seeing these little creatures lighting up the night sky, it feels magical to me.
5. Water...I love being in and around the water whether it be the ocean, a swimming pool, lake, whatever.
6. Volunteering...I volunteer year round, but during the summer I have more time to dedicate to specific projects, and I feel that this allows me to connect more with the project I'm helping.
7. Sweet Tea & Lemonade...while I enjoy these drinks year round, they're even sweeter on a hot summer's day.
8. Baseball...I love baseball, and I'm a huge fan of the Braves. Summer is the season for baseball, so of course this makes summer even better.
9. Pleasure reading...as I mentioned above and in a recent post, I love to read, and summer brings the opportunity to read to my heart's content.
10. Because I have one...pretty soon, as in 6 months, I'll be a college graduate, and "summer" will no longer exist in the same form that it once did, so I'm enjoying it while I can.
P.S. There's no Tune Tuesday this week, but it will be back in full-force next week, so be prepared to link up!

17 Sweet Notes:
Hi Delaney!:
I like your 10 on Tuesday theme this week!. Unfortunately, we are in Winter here in Australia!. I'm definitely looking forward to summer!
What a lovely blog you have! I'm a new follower and would appreciate it so very much if you wouldn't mind following me back.
Thank you
Suzanna
zannidify.blogspot.com
Ah! Enjoying summer break is something I definately miss. The cool thing about working though, is that you have an income. I didn't have that while I was in college. Thanks for the post!
Hi there- found you through the Follow me, Chickadee hop and am a new follower. I miss summer! It really is hard that first year working after college- so sunny and nice outside, and you're inside working... I'm having two winters this year because I moved to another hemisphere. I hope you have time to follow my life in South Africa by http://withoutcomplexities.blogspot.com
Have a great week!
I completely love the beach! Ever since I lived in PR, I have loved it and now that I'm back in NY all I can say is that I wish there was a good beach around here. Super bummer.
Those are some pretty great reasons to love summer :) I wish we had fireflies here, they are so magical!
Isn't summer the best? Thanks for the comments :-)
www.chickypoo209.blogspot.com
Those all sounds like great reasons for liking Summer! I would def. be putting The Beach as my #1 as well :)
Sadly we do not have fire flies here in Florida where I am at and they were such a fun thing as a kid. We took the grand children to Indiana to experience them and they loved them.
Even though I'm an adult I really miss them lighting up the section of the sky they are in.
I found you through Triple Threat Tuesday and am now following your via GFC.
Great list!! I completely agree with all your reasons about loving summer - I only wish I lived closer to a beach. And, I like my sweet tea and lemonade mixed together as one drink. Yum!
I totally agree with you on being at the beach. There's just something about it - listening to the waves and the seagulls - that soothes your soul and puts everything in perspective. I haven't been in a long, long time and I definitely miss it.
Love the pictures and I love summer too! :D
Thanks for stopping by Kreative Karing! Cute blog! :)
-Samantha
Tuesday blog hop~
I love the top ten list idea! I'm a new follower from the Toddle Along Tuesday hop. I look forward to reading more in the future!
makesperfectsense.blogspot.com
I'm a new follower from Toddle Along Tuesday! :)
Amy
http://hearditfromthehills.blogspot.com/
I love your choice of photos!! :)
xoxo
Katie
I <3 baseball, too! I'm a Red Sox girl, though :)
Summer is the only time that I can get some reading in too! It bums me out, wish I could get more done in the winter. Thanks for linking up!
Post a Comment
I heart comments & I heart you! ♥
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.