Today is the last guest post of my vacation. Please give a warm welcome to Sarah from Sunlight After Rain & her fashionable post!
(but excited at the same time to show her how awesome Polyvore is!)
Polyvore is a design website where you can take clothing from almost any website imaginable and combine it together to make your perfect set of clothing.
And price, my friends, is not an object.
Nothing is better than combining a $4 tank from Forever 21 with a $500 bag from Marc Jacobs :)
In the past few months, Polyvore has kind of become my life.
I cannot tell you how many times I have used it to plan out my outfits or figure out what I am going to need as I go shopping that day.
And this summer, I'm kind of all about the blues.
So, I made a set to represent that!

I have so many different versions of this outfit it's ridiculous.
But, it's perfect for summer, no?
Comfortable enough that you can run around and do anything in it, but still cute enough that you don't have to worry about how you look doing what ever it is that you are doing these days!
What do you think?
I'd love to hear what some of your favorite Polyvore creations are!
7 Sweet Notes:
Thanks for sharing! I'm actually going to start using that site now, because I always end up wearing the same outfit over and over again.
Love those shorts. I just picked up some blue polish- can't wait to use it. So perfect for summer.
i absolutely love the color combinations in this outfit! so cute :) you have a lovely blog! i found you from thankful for friends thursday and i'm now following. i would really appreciate it if you could check out my block and maybe follow back! thanks :)
lindsay @ lindsayelizabethm.blogspot.com
Love the top and shorts and sandals!
SUPER cute!! However after days and days of 100 degree weather, I am longing for leggings and boots weather. *sigh* Are we ever happy with the weather?! HA!
I love polyvore :)
THANK YOU for letting me post! I am soo, so honored to be apart of this amazing blog :)
Post a Comment
I heart comments & I heart you! ♥
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.