Say It Again Sunday #9

8.07.2011


I'm home!  My beach vacation [[look for a recap tomorrow]] was amazing, relaxing, wonderful, etc etc, but now it's back to reality!  Next Monday I start back to school, which means a busy week ahead!  Enjoy this week's inspiration/quotes, I know I will!

Undeserving Grace

14 Sweet Notes:

Unknown said...

Love the quotes! Sucks to go back to reality but what else shall we do...Have a wonderful week!!!

Angie

Stacie said...

Hopped from Let's Get Social - your quotes are a nice way to start my Sunday.

Erin said...

Love the quotes, especially the JK Rowling one! Happy Sunday lady!

Danielle S said...

I love quotes. Hi! I found you at Pink Dandy Chatter--Come follow me back--Royalegacy

Candice said...

Oh I love these! The invisible crown one is so cute!

Peyton @ When All Else Fails Smile said...

I'm headed to the beach tomorrow, can't wait! Love all of your quotes!

Doreen said...

I am such a quote collector and there was 2 there I had not read...
Back to reality...ughhh...hope all goes smoothly:)

Alex, Speaking Denglish said...

Stopping by from FTLOB Comment Love Sunday. So great to find your blog - always love finding other Southerners, even though I'm currently a misplaced one.

My favorite quote is Mark Twain's: Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do

Liesl said...

Welcome home! Such lovely quotes and a lovely blog!

Liesl :)

Unknown said...

Stopping by from the Sunday Social blog hop to say hi and I checked to see what I was following and was good except for Twitter. So, I am now following you on Twitter which now means I am following on all three, FB, Twitter and GFC. I would love a follow back on whatever you aren't following on if you don't mind. Thanks so much and have a great day!

Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

Amanda C. said...

HI new follower here stopping in from FTLOB. Love the quotes, and the blog is just too cute. Welcome home.

Small Footprints said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from the Let's Get Social Sunday Blog Hop ... nice to "meet". I'm looking forward to exploring your site ... love this post with all the quotes! Here's my site if you'd like to drop in:
http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com

Kitty said...

Hehe. I always wear my crown, my halo AND my devil horns!

Laynah said...

Agh, these are amazing! The invisible crown and the last one by J.K Rowling are to live by!

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.