Wow I love your photos! The one with the sand and feather and the one with the ferris wheel are my faves.
I stopped by again this week from the Alexa Blog hop! I would love it if you stopped by DVC Mom's Traveler and said hello! http://www.dvcmom.com
Stopping by from the Alexa hop. Please come by mine, too, if you have time! http://www.meldreamsoften.com
Your vaca looks absolutely AMAZING! I love your adorable header too :)
Great pictures! I must ask, what kind of camera are you shooting with?
New follower from the hop. Carolina girl who couldn't agree more with your comments on being southern. Hope you'll stop by: http://www.margsformommy.com
Lovely photos.Looks like you had a great time.Fiona@Raindrops & Daisies
I heart comments & I heart you! ♥
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
7 Sweet Notes:
Wow I love your photos! The one with the sand and feather and the one with the ferris wheel are my faves.
I stopped by again this week from the Alexa Blog hop! I would love it if you stopped by DVC Mom's Traveler and said hello! http://www.dvcmom.com
Stopping by from the Alexa hop. Please come by mine, too, if you have time!
http://www.meldreamsoften.com
Your vaca looks absolutely AMAZING! I love your adorable header too :)
Great pictures! I must ask, what kind of camera are you shooting with?
New follower from the hop. Carolina girl who couldn't agree more with your comments on being southern. Hope you'll stop by: http://www.margsformommy.com
Lovely photos.
Looks like you had a great time.
Fiona@Raindrops & Daisies
Post a Comment
I heart comments & I heart you! ♥
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.