New Apartment

8.18.2011


I'm all moved into my new apartment & enjoying my senior year of college!  I know y'all are dying to see how my apartment bedroom is decorated, so here it is:



DY pearl initials
PB Bedding
& of course pink christmas lights



You Are My Sunshine Print-Won in a Giveaway
Vintage flower art
Inspirational Quote Collage
Target Canvas
Photo Strips
Fake flowers in a mason jar



More photo strips
Chair from Bed, Bath & Beyond


Sports Memorabilia
Desk storage



I'm loving how colorful & fun my room is!  Have you done any bedroom makeovers or moved lately?

P.S. Have you entered to win in my 500 Follower Giveaways?  If not, check them out: Day 1-Day 2Day 3-Day 4

9 Sweet Notes:

Cami said...

Can I move in? Haha...seriously - gorgeous place :)

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life

Unknown said...

It's fun! :) Love your bedding! And that photo strip thing on the wall! Very cool!

Good Girl Gone Green said...

Fun! Looks like a great college apartment. It looks hundred times nice than my college apartment did! :)

Darby Hawley said...

Cute room Delaney!

Coley said...

fun!! It's always hard to make a college apartment feel like 'home'. did a good job

Amanda C. said...

That looks cozy. I love how you have pictures everywhere. It's like surrounding yourself with good memories.

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I love your artwork!

Marie said...

Very fun! I'm in the moving stages as we speak. It's a bit different though, because there is the sale of a house involved and then trying to find a new one sooooo......not quite as fun. Thanks for sharing the photos, your new place looks great! Brings back memories of my university days. :)

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Really appreciate you linking up this awesome masterpiece at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :)

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.