Wordless Wednesday #12

8.17.2011


P.S. Have you entered to win in my 500 Follower Giveaways?  If not, check them out: Day 1-Day 2Day 3-Day 4

5 Sweet Notes:

Roan said...

Not sure if it's moving day or a hard days shopping. Looks like work either way. Happy WW.

Seek First said...

Headed over to enter your giveaway!

I have a fun giveaway going on for a
$10 credit to my etsy shop. You should come by and enter!
http://samandlaurenbattershell.blogspot.com/2011/08/something-lovely-in-crazy.html

Boondocks and The Love Shack Pack said...

Nice to meet you!! We're proud southerners too!!

AROOOF!
Boondocks and The Love Shack Pack
www.theloveshackpack.com

Unknown said...

Love your definition of a southerner! I'm Texan, and know exactly what you are talking about! New follower from Moose Tracks Blog Hop!
http://13plumconfessions.blogspot.com

Dazediva said...

My car has been there, done that, and it's a pain cleaning up !

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.