Ten on Tuesday #11

8.16.2011


Ten Things To Do in my Last Semester in College

1. Graduate
2. Ring the Chapel Bell
3. Go to as many football & basketball games as possible
4. Get good grades
5. Walk through the Arch
6. Find a job for after graduation
7. Spend as much time with friends as possible
8. Eat in more local restaurants/do local things
9. Volunteer as much as possible
10. Have fun & enjoy!




P.S. Have you entered to win in my 500 Follower Giveaways?  If not, check them out: Day 1-Day 2Day 3-Day 4

8 Sweet Notes:

Rhe Christine said...

just passing by to say hi!

Love this list! You're almost done! whooohooo

Unknown said...

Hey Delaney :)
Popping by from the hop!
I love this idea, good luck with those 10 things!
Come by and say hi :)
xx

http://citygirlsearching.blogspot.com/

Debbie said...

I like your top 10 list! lol
following you from Fun Tuesday Hop.
Have a great day, and best of luck, this last semester.

Miranda said...

Yes, most importantly - enjoy! Time goes by so fast!

Kristy said...

Hi! New follower here from the Monday Mingle. http://www.kristy-s-place.blogspot.com/

Jill said...

It's nice to meet you :)

I'm stopping by via the Fun Tuesday Hop and am your newest Follower :)

I co-host Wednesday's Block Party Hop if you would like to add us to your Blog Hop page, it would be appreciated! http://www.frugalplus.com/p/wednesdays-block-party-hop.html

~ Jill

http://www.frugalplus.com/

Anonymous said...

GRADUATE BABY!!! :)

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

Have a great year and savor every moment!!!

Thanks for joining the Train!

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.