It's been since this summer when I showed y'all pictures of my room. It's about time for an update to see all my lovely new additions.
Yes, yes this is a mini-Beyonce. One of my best friends bought her for me for Christmas. She used to have a sign that said "Merry Christmas Mother F*****", but alas it was lost during the move home.
Remember that I couldn't decide what to do with that long blank wall? Well, I certainly filled the space nicely.
Here's a closer look at my additions.
I stole this wall art from my college apartment, I love the fun sayings & the pops of color.
This little vintage number houses a lot of my books. I found the vases out in our storage area, and the frames were all gifts.
My bed has a few new additions such as my brown comforter to keep me warm in the winter. I've also added the throw blanket and puppy dog both of which are from my boyfriend. Side note: the puppy dog is from build-a-bear and has a voice recording of my boyfriend. Next to my bed I have all sorts of new electronics: an alarm clock/dock for my phone and my Kindle Fire. I also added the wall art I won a few months back and the picture frame from my boyfriend.
Lastly my work space has some new touches such as the picture frame I got on sale and my new 2012 UGA Football Vintage Posters calendar.
What all have you been doing to spruce up your spaces?



2 Sweet Notes:
You room looks great! I like updating my room because it feels like you're in a different place.
Hi i’m Heather! I have a question for you! Please email me :)
HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com
Post a Comment
I heart comments & I heart you! ♥
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.