Now Featured On: Undeserving Grace

7.02.2011

I'm the Blog of the Week over at Tara's blog, Undeserving Grace.  I fell in love with this blog the first time I read it, so I'm super excited to be her blog of the week!  Tara does some great segments on her blog including Say it Again Sunday (which I participate in), Thankful Thursday and a Find Me Friday blog hop!  So, be sure to head on over to this ah-mazing blog & check out what Tara has going on (and read my feature post, of course!).  If you're visiting me from Undeserving Grace, welcome!  I hope you enjoy my blog & that you'll leave me a comment saying you stopped by!

Oh & I was published this week, for a total of three new bylines!  Here's links to two of them & I'll post the third as soon as I have the file!
P.S. Have you entered my giveaway yet?


2 Sweet Notes:

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

Wow, sounds like you have a LOT going on and all your hard work is paying off. I love going to a beloved blog and see my button staring back at me :) Congratulations and thanks for sharing with us at Rub Some Dirt On It!

Unknown said...

Congrats on blog of the week!!!!

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.